The PROUD Project Blog
We publish topical blogs on our home page. To date, we have published seven blog posts:
- August 2022 Update
- March 2022 Update
- November 2021 Update
- June 2021 Update: National Indigenous People’s Day
- What do you do during a pandemic when your research is put on hold? (March 2021)
- International Day for Disabled Persons (Dec. 2020)
- Disabled Lives Matter (July 2020)
In partnership with Easter Seals Canada, the PROUD Project produces Broadcastability, a podcast by, for and about persons with disabilities in the workforce. Season 1: “The Experiences of Successful, Disabled, Canadian Employees and Entrepreneurs” includes eight regular episodes (six in English and two in French). A special episode focused on Disability Pride Month was published in July 2022.
Episodes are housed at www.broadcastability.ca.
Appearances on Other Podcasts
- Chloë Atkins, Ethics Talks (podcast of the AMA Journal of Ethics), August 2022 : https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/podcast/author-interview-what-should-clinicians-and-patients-know-about-clinical-gaze-disability-and
Presentations & Webinars
In June 2021, Chloe, Andrea, and our partners at Easter Seals Canada gave a webinar on the PROUD Project’s work so far.
A video of the presentation can be found here:
An accessible version of the PowerPoint from their presentation can be found here: